RFI

Re: [RFI] Keyboard RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Keyboard RFI
From: Gary Smith <wa6fgi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 07:06:23 -0700
Logitech brand has been my favorite for years and years.

Gary...wa6fgi

On 8/22/2013 10:19 AM, w5gn@mxg.com wrote:
I've never heard a peep out of my Rosewill RK90001 with
Cherry MX Blue "tactile" switches, apparently also well
liked by gamers, and their positive feel is just my
style, like the original IBM 3270 keyboards!!

About $100, and a great solution if you don't like the
keyboard on your notebook.

73

Barry, W5GN