RFI

Re: [RFI] Samsung Computer Monitor an RFI Dog

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Samsung Computer Monitor an RFI Dog
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 01:21:21 -0400
On 9/26/2013 12:36 AM, Dale wrote:
Gary,

Sad to say, that unless you are successful with the application of decoupling
and filtering techniques to eliminate the RFI to the TV, your best cure will be
to relocate that sloper further away from the house and TV.  It sounds to me
like the TV is being hammered pretty good on 160m.

I have a 40" Samsung HDTV and4 Samsung monitors. None are boyhered by RF. The monitors are next to the rigs and the TV set is fairly close to the 160 half sloper. I run QRO on all HF bands.

73

Roger (K8RI)

73, Dale
WA9ENA