RFI

[RFI] Deja BUZZZ.. vu

To: RFI Reflector <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Deja BUZZZ.. vu
From: "Ron, K6KYJ" <k6kyj@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 13:40:46 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you for the input from others.

However, have any of you recently had a gun pointed at you?  Have you had your
pets poisoned with strychnine? In my county, we have had seven homicides
directly related to commercial pot grows in the past two years. Every bust
finds heavy stockpiles of weapons, including automatic full-fire weapons.

This is not an RFI problem; this is a criminal matter.  I post information here
to share the RFI patterns that I observe so that others can recognize these
commercial grows.  When an arrest is made, I'll share that too.