RFI

Re: [RFI] Good news: Panasonic stops making plasma TVs

To: Leigh <bipi@comcast.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Good news: Panasonic stops making plasma TVs
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 17:47:09 -0500
I even hear them on the higher bands, sometimes the birdies are right on top of
the DX I'm trying to contact.  I pray for an electrical glitch that takes it
out someday.  I don't go to war with it with my neighbors, they are very good
neighbors and I value their friendship more than RFI.  I'll just have to deal
with it.  I have a noise canx box that helps, noise blankers don't as it is
harmonics, all over the place.  The noise canx box only works on one constant
noise so it is not the panacea either.

My only hope and wish is that plasma TV's are either banned from production or
must meet strict RFI limits, but who would enforce it. I see/hear only crickets
in the swamp/wetland etc.

73 and I feel your pain, :(
Dale, k9vuj