RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Identification Help

To: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Identification Help
From: John Geiger <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 14:31:30 -0600
.I have between 20 and 25 used cassettes which have recordings on them that
can be erased that I am looking to sell. Perfect for recording nets or QSOs
on. Most have only been recorded on once. Most are 90 minutes, some 60
minutes. All still in good shape. Some high bias, and some normal bias.
They all have cases and inserts with them.

John AF5CC