RFI

Re: [RFI] 160 meters RFI reduction using RF Choke on neighbors TV power

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] 160 meters RFI reduction using RF Choke on neighbors TV power cord
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 20:46:10 -0800
On 12/5/2013 8:27 PM, EZ Rhino wrote:
I think dealing with the neighbor is the more difficult part, rather that
fixing the actual problem...maybe you have some words of wisdom on how this was
done.

Sorry, as many of my friends (and enemies) will attest, diplomacy is not my strong suit. :)

But -- if you can make a serious dent in the problem doing nothing more than winding the a lot or turns of the power cord through a #31 toroid or clamp-on, that's something you can do in a minute or so and is extremely non-invasive, so it makes it easier to talk the neighbor into letting you do it!

73, Jim K9YC