RFI

Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs

Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 17:40:05 -0500
Dale, I think PORTFOLIO is Lowes brand. The other stores may and most likely do have the same or similar product but under another name. -Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Dale J.
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 4:40 PM
To: Mike Ryan
Cc: rfi@contesting.com

Noted. I don't have a Lowes close by, but I do have a Home Depot and Menards. Next time I'm there I will look for this product and perhaps drop some suggestions. I do know someone who works in the electrical department at Menards, he's a ham operator too. I'll pass this information along to him, minus all the headers etc.

Thanks Mike.

73
Dale, K9VUJ