RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: Dale J. <dj2001x@comcast.net>, "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 20:04:41 +0000
Dale,

The ARRL Lab can also buy a "brute-force" filter for you to try, as these can
be pretty pricey. We had the complainant in MD willing to try, but his neighbor
stopped cooperating, then the ham moved.

Jim, et al, if there are any suggestions for brute-force filters to try, post
them and I will buy them and have them at the ready.

Ed, W1RFI