RFI

Re: [RFI] Update for RFI/Grow Light Problem

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Update for RFI/Grow Light Problem
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 17:46:38 -0700
I had the exact same result with the FCC...  I had a major issue, the
person was being resistive to any changes, he got a letter, and boom,
the problem stopped...  I can only thank the FCC for this!  I did not
involve the ARRL, and probably should have.  Yes, this proves that the
FCC is busy, and solving problems!
--
Support better RFI practices, please sign this petition:
at Whitehouse.gov

http://wh.gov/lpz5Y