RFI

Re: [RFI] Keurig coffee vs Astron Rs35M

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "'Rfi List'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Keurig coffee vs Astron Rs35M
From: "Leigh Sedgwick" <bipi@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:45:30 -0700
I opened up my 50 amp RM-50 Astron supply this morning and can confirm thick
paint between both the the lug of the line ground (green) wire and also the
chassis connect for the B- line.  Thick paint on both sides.  Took a dremel
tool and cleaned off the paint on both sides of each lug (i.e., inside and
outside of the chassis).  It didn't fix the particular problem I am looking
in to but I sure feel better about it.

Two more Astron supplies to do later this weekend.

Thanks for the information.

73 de Mike
K7PI