RFI

Re: [RFI] broadcasting interference

To: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] broadcasting interference
From: Tom Thompson <tlthompson@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:40:10 -0600
Hi Jorge,

I would first confirm the reception on a different antenna and receiver. Also, see if it occurs every 10 kHz below 3500. It sounds like it might be in their equipment. I recall a similar situation where there was a 10 kHz oscillation in a power supply that was causing the signal to reappear every 10 kHz from the fundamental. Just guessing, however.

Tom W0IVJ