RFI

Re: [RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] VDSL (very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line)
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 17:27:35 -0700
On 4/20/2014 2:10 PM, w2ttt@att.net wrote:
That having been said, we should operate with the minimum power required to do the job per our regulations. That leaves us wide leeway, but there is no point in being gratuitously annoying.

Gordon,

I'm both a contester and a DXer. Both often call for high power. I also choose to operate QRP, giving myself different challenges, but that should be my choice based on what I want to accomplish, not to satisfy a neighbor with susceptible equipment who won't do what is needed to fix it. That's the situation described by the post to which I was responding, and I stand by my comments.

73, Jim K9YC