RFI

Re: [RFI] Can you say 'RFI'? Can you say BIG 'Fine'?

To: "w2ttt@att.net" <w2ttt@att.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Can you say 'RFI'? Can you say BIG 'Fine'?
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 18:21:31 -0700
Hello Gordon,

Most certainly!  I expect it will be up on the club web page this
weekend, (just waiting for our President to approve the publishing of
it), as a PDF, and as a Word file.  If any real changes are made in the
wording, I would advise having your lawyer review it prior to use.
There is the disclaimer. :)

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net