RFI

Re: [RFI] STANAG on 4286.3 KHz AM - help requested.

To: kgordon2006@frontier.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] STANAG on 4286.3 KHz AM - help requested.
From: "Dale J." <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:25:15 -0500
I tuned that feq and heard nothing, but it's daytime here.  I'll listen
tomorrow morning as I get up quite early sometimes at 2 AM.

If it's that widespread then a phone call to the FCC would be in order.

I did a search and found there is a Indian time station on that freq from New
Delhi India.  Also a block of frequencies including that one are assigned to
the military.

You might also contact the Idaho state MARS director and see if they might be
able to help in some way.  I can help find a contact if you can't.  I am a Air
Force MARS member.

73
Dale, k9vuj