RFI

Re: [RFI] Handheld HF direction finder

To: Ken Gordon <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Handheld HF direction finder
From: Rich Hallman - N7TR <rich@n7tr.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 22:19:19 +0000
On my ft-100 in the utv and a hustler 80 meter mobile vertical it's about 10
over near the source.   Freq is 3900. But many other harmonics of the mix every
10 kHz, but 3900 is the loudest.    I think I sent a you tube video of what I'm
seeing a few weeks ago.    Thanks....

Rich Hallman, N7TR
Ex.  KI3V, N3AMK, HL9RH, A92FN