RFI

Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] ARRL to FCC...
From: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 15:24:56 +0000
The risk to this approach is that if you the big tower in the neighborhood, the
grower will probably put two and two together if it comes out that the probable
cause to execute the warrant was the presence of radio noise.   I am sure that
the attorney for the defense would look at the circumstance that led to the
arrest, just to see if there any way to get the case thrown out.

Ed Hare, W1RFI