RFI

Re: [RFI] Low RFI monitor

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Low RFI monitor
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 11:01:27 -0400
Sent this to Leonard by mistake. I have been very happy with a variety of LCDs - currently using two HP L1710s that I got from Ebay for ~$60 each.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 10/23/2014 11:00 AM, Scott Yost wrote:
Anyone have experience and could make a recommendation for a low RFI emissions
monitor?

I have placed both FT240-31 and 43 cores on the video lines from my laptop to
an older outboard Hyundai monitor and removed much of the interference it
generates, and will next place cores on the AC power line in the hope of
cleaning up the residual stuff.
But if anyone knows of a monitor that out of the box is low noise, I'd sure be
interested.
TNX and 73,

Scott
NM8R