RFI

Re: [RFI] 1.916 Intruder?

To: "Bob Turner" <Bob@n2scj.NET>, <Rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 1.916 Intruder?
From: "KD7JYK DM09" <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 01:51:47 -0800
Some info from a link I found a few years ago:

http://cordc.ucsd.edu/projects/mapping/

Check "site diagnostics" and "By Frequency" for a small list.  Check the
rest of the links on the left too, such as "By Geography".  This is old
information, there are many, MANY more sites down into MF and up into VHF
now.

There was a big write-up on these in CQ Magazine around 1981, CODAR was
about a decade old then, I've got a copy around here somewhere...

Anyway, here's a contact list, may want to call someone and complain about
the interference, in the past it's been resolved just about immediately,
such as on 60m and 20m:

http://cordc.ucsd.edu/people/

Kurt