RFI

Re: [RFI] 1.916 Intruder?

To: RFI List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 1.916 Intruder?
From: Scott Yost <nm8rmedic@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 02:11:46 +0000 (UTC)
Agreed.  It neither sounds like nor spectrally looks like CODAR.
I suppose it would be good if it were CODAR, as anecdotally they seem to be
reasonably approachable, and responsive to QRM complaints.

Tuming right now to 4580 Khz reveals two CODAR transmitters sweeping away, over
a span of about 600 Khz.   Much different sounding than the 1916 signal.
Scott.  NM8R

     On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 9:11 PM, Scott Yost

     On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 8:56 PM, Patrick <wa4tuk-rf@comcast.net>