RFI

Re: [RFI] Zapped

To: Paul Plants <plplants@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Zapped
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 10:12:39 -0500
I'm guessing it's the power supply rather than the klystron
as the powers-that-be are pretty strict about leakage from
the cooking chamber.

There are cheap ($8.99) testers out there to measure
that; Pro-Lab MD115, Hampton Direct 91849, for example.

I suppose I can drag my cheap Chinese VC3165 counter
out there, it's supposed to be good to 2.4G (I doubt
it's very sensitive or accurate up there).

Anyone tried either type of test devices around their
microwave unit?

David KD4E

--

*David* KD4E
ARES-EC Bulloch County, Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com