RFI

Re: [RFI] Xfinity X1

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Xfinity X1
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:04:54 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Tony,

I'm lucky to have both Comcast Xfinity and FioS in my neighborhood.

I had Comcast for many years. They have a great entertainment package
but despite countless service calls over the years they were never
able to deliver even close the the internet speed and reliability I was paying
for.

In frustration I switched to Fios and I've never looked back.

I had no RFI issues with either service.

73
Frank
W3LPL