RFI

Re: [RFI] Comcast/Xfinity X1 service

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Comcast/Xfinity X1 service
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:23:03 -0400
On 06/22/2015 02:52 PM, Anthony DeBiasi wrote:

Does anyone in the group have experience with the Xfinity X1 service in
their home.  I have heard from unreliable souces that it does not do well in
an RF enviroment.  If cable is a closed system I do not understand why it
should not work as advertised.  Would appreciate the benefit of anyone¹s
experience.

73, Tony K2SG

My wife had to deal with Comcast at work: horrible to deal with. Comcast is not available where we live, and we are not sorry.

73

Alan NV8A