RFI

Re: [RFI] Lennox furnace RF solutions

To: Carl Foster <carlfoster@cactuscomm.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Lennox furnace RF solutions
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 10:25:05 -0700 (PDT)
My Trane makes a lot of noise. I added their "fix" but I think I
probably need to make sure it's properly grounded.

The bigger problem is that my furnace is a hybrid, meaning that when it
gets too cold for the heat pump it uses gas. Unfortunately the igniter
for the gas is really RF noisy. I haven't looked into that at all.