RFI

Re: [RFI] Topband: 160m & 80m RFI issues requesting ideas for ANC4 sense

To: <ham-antennas@yahoogroups.com>, "RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>, <TBD160@yahoogroups.com>, "topband" <topband@contesting.com>, "Richard \(Rick\) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Topband: 160m & 80m RFI issues requesting ideas for ANC4 sense antenna to cancell out local noise
From: "Goldtr8 \(KD8NNU\)" <goldtr8@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 08:03:18 -0500
HI Rick

I have tried this idea also but again not enough gain on those antennas. The vertical has s9 noise the others are 1/2 that level same as the sense antenna I just built. That is why I think I am able to null the loop easily but not the vertical using the hamstick sense antenna.

For what its worth, I never was able to null the signal on any of my antennas until I did the trial hamstick yesterday. It was my last attempt and now that I can null the loop I know its possible but it’s the equal signal problem.

Thanks
Don

~73
Don