RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI from Samsung Fridge

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from Samsung Fridge
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:17:21 -0500
I purchased a very similar Samsung model from Lowes earlier this year and
I love it.  I have not noticed any RFI however my antennas are hundreds of
feet away from the house.

John KK9A

From:   Bill via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date:   Mon, 30 Nov 2015 09:08:17 -0500

The XYL has been shopping for a new fridge and wants to get a  Samsung
model....RF26HFENDSR.  In various on line reviews she came across  one
that was
disturbing (for me).

The reviewer who is a ham said that the refrigerator caused lots of  RFI
everytime the compressor kicked in.  This is a real problem as far as I  am
concerned.

Anyone out there who has a Samsung refrigerator with this  problem?  For
for that matter are there any brands to stay away from in  buying a fridge
with the same issue.

We need to address this issue as the refrigerator goes  off sale in two
days.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS