RFI

Re: [RFI] Samsung refrigerator

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Samsung refrigerator
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 09:19:22 -0600
Hmmm... This is a bit worrisome. We are replacing our current refrigerator with
a new Kemore Elite (aka LG) unit. We have an LG front loading washing machine
and dryer and both are RF quiet. Anyone know about LG?

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith