RFI

Re: [RFI] Fwd: Re: RF quiet HVAC

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Fwd: Re: RF quiet HVAC
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 00:41:23 -0500
The variable speed fan motors or those units with them APPEAR to have issues. Not just at start up, but when they are running at any speed. Mine was that way and a friend close by had the same crud from one. ( I think his was a LEXAIR or something like that.) At any rate, nothing could be done about it here but to replace the motor with a single speed unit. All's quiet now... Your results may vary. - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Gary K9GS