RFI

Re: [RFI] RF quiet HVAC

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RF quiet HVAC
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 18:39:16 -0500
I am in North Carolina and a heat pump here looks like an air conditioner.
I was not thinking about the expensive geothermal heat pump when I made my
comments.

John KK9A

To:     rfi@contesting.com
From:   "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date:   Wed, 2 Dec 2015 14:10:02 -0500

What about heat pumps that use ground water which 5 feet deep and down
runs around 50-55F Up here they either put down, 4 to 6 50' wells (give or
take), or plant a large pipe network depending on the heating degree days.

73

Roger  (K8RI)