RFI

Re: [RFI] New Kenmore Elite 72483 is RF-Quiet

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Kenmore Elite 72483 is RF-Quiet
From: "Christopher E. Brown" <cbrown@woods.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 12:03:10 -0900

On that note...

After figyhting RFI on multiple washer/dryer sets (adding filters, re-routing
VFD cables,
etc) I was finally able to find what I was looking for all along.

SpeedQueen washer/dryer sets are still made.

While they have VFD type and non VFD with electronic controls, they still have
one model
of dryer and one model of washer that are pure old-school electromechanical.
Straight
timers/switches on the dryer, and same on washer with a classic pressure-column
water
depth regulator.

They are not available via big-box stores, or in any show-room but 2 of the
local
suppliers that deal with commercial/apartment/etc markets stocked them.

No switchers or electronic controls at all.  (On the electromechanical models
only, they
make 30+ models with full electronic controls as well).