RFI

Re: [RFI] computer shut down

To: john@w9rpm.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] computer shut down
From: Stephanie WX3K <wx3k@ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 12:18:15 -0500
Ok, i looked at your web pics and see the tower arrangement.

If 30 meters is the only problematic band, chances are you have cabling dress
that is resonant on 30 meters and this may be coupling RF into your
monitors/computers.

Are all your rotor control lines RF decoupled ?

Are all coax cables bonded to an entry panel with a nice low impedance RF
ground ?

Do you use power strips with AC line brute force filtering ?

I am asking these questions as a means of understanding your situation

Just trying to help :)

Stephanie WX3K