RFI

Re: [RFI] cops zero in on noisy grow light ballasts

To: <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] cops zero in on noisy grow light ballasts
From: Joe Wolfe <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:27:47 -0800
Least the article could have done, is get their facts straight, I mean, the
author is supposed to be a law enforcement officer.

"National Association for Amateur Radio"  Who the heck is that?  I guess he
means the ARRL.

I know! I know!

The gist of the story is the RFI we have been dealing with, is now being
used by the police to find illegal grows, which, once word gets out, could
be a big boon to us...HEH, the farms will shut down and in the end, quiet
radio returns to our communities!

Joe - W7RKN