RFI

Re: [RFI] Blower noise from Carrier Furnace

To: "'Jim Netwal'" <w9uum@yahoo.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Blower noise from Carrier Furnace
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 22:41:52 -0500
Hello Jim:

I had a new HVAC system installed last year - It is the American Standard
brand. I had bad RFI on 20 meters.

I found this document:

http://www.crompton.com/hamradio/Trane%20XV95%20RFI%20Documentation.pdf

It gave me all the info I needed to give to the HVAC installers to fix my
RFI. Now my HVAC system is RFI noise free.

Hope this document (lots of links) or something else you can Google will
help you solve your problem.

73,
Tim K3LR