RFI

Re: [RFI] cops zero in on noisy grow light ballasts

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] cops zero in on noisy grow light ballasts
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 21:56:27 -0500
Its an interesting thing to see the clash between state and feds. I was just reading the ABA Journal and noted with some interest the fact that pot growers and pot dispensaries are unable to take advantage federal bankruptcy protection because, under federal law, these "professions" are not valid professions that are eligible for federal bankruptcy protection or reorganization.

73 Rich NN3W