RFI

Re: [RFI] Plasma TV Spectrum Plots?

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Plasma TV Spectrum Plots?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 18:40:46 -0800
Wonderful!  Thanks.

Jim

On Sun,3/6/2016 5:43 PM, Don Kirk wrote:
Hi Jim,

I just recorded my neighbors plasma TV spectrum plot and will email it to you in the morning. Also took a picture of it.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)

On Sunday, March 6, 2016, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com <mailto:jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>> wrote:

    I'm in the process of writing a step-by-step tutorial on
    identifying, finding, and suppressing various types of RX noise.
    One thing that would help a lot is a spectrum plot of trash from a
    Plasma TV. Thankfully, I've not run into one up here in the
    mountains, or if I have, I haven't identified it.

    73, Jim K9YC