RFI

Re: [RFI] House Ground

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] House Ground
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:48:49 -0400
When we put in a 200A service, there was the regular three ground rods for the panel and meter. However, the grounding in the house ranged from sensical, to you gotta be kidding.. As the electrician was hooking the ground wire to the fitting to which the plastic water line from the street attached, he commented" Yah, I know, it doesn't make sense to me either, but code requires it".