RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI via Florescent Lights

To: charlie@thegallos.com, Charles Coldwell <coldwell@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI via Florescent Lights
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 03:09:58 -0400
That would be a complete replacement of fixtures, with full spectrum LEDs of 5,000 to 6,000 Lumens per tube, or about 10,000 per fixture. I'd like the electrical , but the equivalent of 10,000 Lumens would likely be on the expensive side. I have to replace 22, 8' tubes on the average of average of every two years.
It would be nice to not have to do that with long lived LEDs

73

Roger  (K8RI)