RFI

Re: [RFI] Electric Fence pulsing - minor success today !

To: ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca
Subject: Re: [RFI] Electric Fence pulsing - minor success today !
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 13:51:31 -0500 (CDT)
one way that may help is to show him the spark jump to the tree and point out
that what is jumping that gap is being drained from the fence making it less
effective at what he wants, zapping the critters!

" I have told him about wrapping rope around his insulators close to trees
and posts, and although a pretty nice fella, I cannot impress upon him that
this is not the correct method and the rope should just sit(float) in the
insulators far away from his posts and trees. (Ie" 10kV will jump a gap,
especially on a wet day!) There is no changing his mind on that. "