RFI

Re: [RFI] FW: ARLB022 FCC's OET Clarifies Emissions Compliance Testing f

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: ARLB022 FCC's OET Clarifies Emissions Compliance Testing for RF LED Lighting Devices
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 02:59:05 -0400
I'm located on the centerline for 06 and just inside the FAF for the GPS 06 approach. I'm far enough out, I could get away with about 190 feet which is more than I could afford anyway. I sometimes hear their AM calls to Unicom on the 2-meter band as they pass overhead.

When I was flying, I'd just look down. If I was where I belonged, my house was about 1000' below me.

73

Roger (K8RI)