RFI

Re: [RFI] Balanced-line antennas and couplers

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Balanced-line antennas and couplers
From: Danny Richardson <k6mhe@k6mhe.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 08:49:52 -0700
Identical current indication on a matched pair of thermocouple RF amp meters do not necessarily mean the transmission is balanced as the current magnitudes might be equal but the 180º phase difference isn't.

Roy explains this situation one page 4 of his paper /"Baluns: "//What they do and how they do it//."/ that can be found at:

http://eznec.com/Amateur/Articles/Baluns.pdf

Danny, K6MHE