RFI

[RFI] Funny E-mail from local manufacturing facility that was causing RF

To: RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Funny E-mail from local manufacturing facility that was causing RFI
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:40:09 -0500
Over the past year I've posted info about a local injection molding
facility that had purchased two new injection molding machines (one
installed in 2015, and the second one installed in mid 2016) that had
variable speed drives that caused interference on 160 meters.  We were able
to mitigate the interference on the first machine by installing a power
line filter on the input of the drive (I recommended the model of power
line filter to them, but they assumed full responsibility).  Recently the
facility installed the same model of power line filter on the second
machine, and this eliminated the interference from this second machine.  As
is customary, I baked cookies and brownies last night and delivered them to
the manufacturing facility today.  The owner was in a meeting when we
dropped off the goodies, and later today I received the following E-mail
from him which I thought was very interesting and humorous, so thought I
would share it with the group to enjoy.  E-mail below between the dashed
lines.  Name crossed out to protect the guilty :)

>From the taste of the cookies and brownies I imagine you have figured out I
installed another filter. On another note I thought I would let you know
Nissei paid for the filters finally. Thanks for the FOOD.  Until next time
HAHAHAHAHa.  Have a merry Christmas and a silent radio frequency.

Kenneth XXXX
XXXXX XXXXXXXX Technologies