RFI

Re: [RFI] USB qrm - what to do?

To: "'Pete Smith N4ZR'" <n4zr@comcast.net>, "'RFI List'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] USB qrm - what to do?
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:11:37 -0500
Pete ... does every device add noise, or is it a specific device?  Maybe you
have done this, but you didn't specify this in your post. I would unplug
them (and/or turn them off) one at a time, and then plug them back in one at
a time.  You might find out that there is only one item that is the major
culprit.

Wes Attaway (N5WA)
(318) 393-3289 - Shreveport, LA
Computer/Cellphone Forensics