RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI
From: Mike Kirkland <radio.ns6q@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 12:27:07 -0700
To me its looking like it is not a case of all solar installations are
evil. My guess is that most are not. I know at least 5 hams with arrays
directly under their antennas and they have no noise issues. Case in point
for me is the array 2 houses the other direction. I never heard a thing out
of it.

The disturbing bit to me is that I was told by Solar City that this is ONLY
type of system they install and I am guessing they install a lot of them.

Please see ns6q.net/exams for all the details about out exams...
73,
Mike
NS6Q