RFI

Re: [RFI] A source of RFI

To: rfi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RFI] A source of RFI
From: Dave Cole <dave@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 17:24:32 -0700
Hi,
I grounded the computer case to the computer ground on the motherboard, then the case to an actual ground buss, and the ground buss is connected to an actual ground.

Following that I added a few mix31 ferrite's to the DVI cable for the monitor, one at the monitor end, and one at the computer end, and one in the middle...

All of my computer/monitor RFI ended with those steps.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net