RFI

Re: [RFI] 160m Noise - Revisited

To: Larry Burke <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 160m Noise - Revisited
From: Paul Plants <plplants@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 01:29:51 +0000
Try timing on and off cycles. See if is same or near same time.

I also have a noise on 20 meters appears to be centered 14.300 MHz. But runs up
and down the band all day long. This only started after a power outage that was
across the street neighbor has a small barn over the hill that power was
restored. I have driven the neighborhood within 2 mile radius can't fine noise.

Paul
W3PLP
Sent from my iPad Air 2