RFI

[RFI] Twisted pair in conduit?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Twisted pair in conduit?
From: jimk8mr--- via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 19:09:11 -0500
I've recently discovered a major RF noise source at our Florida condo - pumps
or other swimming pool related equipment about 200 feet from my attic dipole.
I'm not planning to do any followup with management until after the holidays,
but I've been doing some thinking about it.

There are some pumps outdoors, but any breaker panels or disconnect switches
are inside a locked room I've not yet been inside to inspect. I suspect it
would be easier to install toroid chokes inside - if so, are there any issues
with NEC, or any other issues, about using twisted pair AC wiring inside (PVC)
conduit between those panels and the outdoor motors?

73  -  Jim   K8MR