RFI

Re: [RFI] LED lights to avoid

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED lights to avoid
From: David Garnier <dsgarnier@att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 22:44:36 +0000 (UTC)
Bruce,

I had to laugh at your comment, so true!  But even the big
boys made mistakes.  I could throw some names out there
that everyone would recognize. Even gets more interesting
when you meet somebody from their emc group at the yearly
IEEE EMC symposium. How do you dance around that conversations?

>...or at least they had one meet B during compliance testing.

Spoken from someone who worked down in the trenches.

I have one for you:

Product audits? Product audits! We don't need no stinking product audits!!!

Dave - wb9own