RFI

Re: [RFI] The FCC's Class B Standards

To: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] The FCC's Class B Standards
From: Jim Stahl via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 09:49:20 -0400
I can see logic in doing things this way: the equipment is designed and
prototyped before the certification testing takes place. So rather than
requiring going back to label a device, one can just provide the documentation
in the instructions that are, or can be, printed after the design work.

Of course we then hope that they really did the testing, rather than just
printing what they hoped would be true.

73  -  Jim   K8MR