RFI

Re: [RFI] I would like to compile a list of zero RFI solar power systems

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] I would like to compile a list of zero RFI solar power systems that hams own
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 17:15:01 -0400
So for no-shade, other than night time or clouds, what’s the technical
recommendation for say a 10kw non RFI system? Is it necessary to use batteries
or does one just pull more or less from the grid as solar output varies? Not
very interested in owning, maintaining and replacing those when it’s a couple
thousand miles away and imports are very expensive. Major consumption is
daytime for AC and pool. All LED lighting already. Length of daylight pretty
constant in sub tropics. What’s the peak output/sf of a typical rooftop panel
on a summer day?

Sent from my iPhone