RFI

Re: [RFI] LED bulb replacements for use in existing florescent fixtures

To: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED bulb replacements for use in existing florescent fixtures
From: Dale Johnson <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 16:31:41 -0600
I have found that when I replaced all the shop lights with LED shop lights they
were quiet until I chained them, then they were noisy.  I would recommend to
plug each shoplight into individual light sockets and not chain them together,
plugging one into the next then the last one into an outlet, that generates
noise and probably because of the antenna effect of them plugged in to each
other.

just my .02

Dale, K9VUJ