RFI

Re: [RFI] Update: LG washer WT1501CW - EMI

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Update: LG washer WT1501CW - EMI
From: Michael Coslo <mcoslo@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 22:52:27 -0500
They have their part 15 backwards. They are the part 15 device.

Was the person who replied to you an actual engineer? They just admitted that
the onus is upon them. I might note that in a kindly written letter to them,
expressing your gratitude that they understand that it is their obligation to
fix their machine.

Here’s a tinyurl. The full length one is over 3 lines long
http://tinyurl.com/ybpqd745

Tl;DR version - THEY must accept any interference from YOU.  They inadvertently
acknowledged that.

- Michael Coslo -
Frequency Coordinator, Beaver Stadium
814-404-3991